It’s a misconception that eating healthily is expensive (think of a takeaway – it’s not cheap!), but this brand new book gives you even more reasons to bust this myth by trimming your shopping bills as well as your waistline!
Family feasts on a budget is a new book with 52 delicious recipes in five handy sections:
- Meaty marvels – from cottage pie to Bolognese and cowboy hotpot
- Poultry perfection – family favourites like BBQ chicken, coleslaw, chicken curry and turkey burgers
- Deep-sea dining – fisherman’s pie and fish fingers with chips (Slimming World style!)
- Pasta, rice and all things nice – lots of ideas like sausage and mustard pasta (interesting!), to takeaway ideas like special fried rice and Singapore noodles
- Viva veg – sides and filling vegetarian options from Moroccan vegetable tagine and Tex-Mex chilli
Each recipe feeds a family of four (or gives you the option in some cases to freeze portions for the freezer) and each recipe costs less than £6 in total – less than £1.50 per person and helps you with other money-saving tips and ideas.
The book launches in our groups from 9th September.